Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Obituary of my Internet connection

My gratitude towards my internet connection (which is going to be dead tomorrow :( ) in the form of my first ever self written poem/rhyme or whatever you want to call it :)

You my friend were my life
As I don’t have a Girlfriend or Wife,
You were my first and last crush
I used to put you ‘on’ before putting toothpaste on my brush,

You were the one who made me realize that I have grown up
When one of the site asked me whether I was 18 or above,
You were the one who told me that women are from Venus
When I was just looking in Google for ‘Women + masseurs’,

When I was searching for my first crush you were my TOM TOM
We did find her but came to know that she is now a Wife + Mom,
Thanks to you only I came to know about my Ex GF’s new lover
Although I did not like this but my best wishes are with that sucker #@#$

You were there for me all through the day & night
Whether I have to book a movie ticket or a flight,
With your help I was always online on facebook, twitter and orkut
But from tomorrow everything will come to rest, as I need to stay put,

I believe in reincarnation and I know you can come back and you will
But first let me think of something to pay my internet bill!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hummm!!! Thats nice one!!! so you can write poems toooo huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha ... sooo cuteeee and hilarious at the same time... and now I calll this a TRUE LOVE!!!!!! ...

    Kuch ho na ho .. Internet hona zaroori hai .. =D..

    Both thumbs up dude .. =D

    ReplyDelete