Saturday, June 26, 2010

Navy cut – Still above the Cut

Disclaimer: Smoking is Injurious to Health specially if you are a girl!!

­Last night was WOW to say the least!!!
I was itching to do something good to cheer me up and thanks to the world cup, I decided to go to a local pub/lounge for Brazil vs. Portugal match. Football is a craze in Kolkata and I seem to be getting addicted to it. Anyways match was a stalemate as we all know. I don’t understand the concept of draw in a match as I feel just like life one has to win and other has to loose!!! But never mind this post is not about football or philosophy :)

As usual I was down (or Up?) by few beers and few vodka shots and was happily enjoying the night. And as I am regular there …DJ is very supportive in playing the requests I wanted to listen. Pop came the surprise; two hot girls along with a guy came to promote the New Avatar of our Good Old Navy Cut. Those who smoke knows the value of navy cut :).

99% of the smokers in India start their journey into the ‘Jungles of the Smoke’ by kissing this Queen of cigarettes!!!

Although I am predominately a non smoker but I still dragged my self to have a look and feel of this new product or maybe I just wanted to gain some proximity with those two girls ;). So the details are: New packaging, Large Filter, and a new price (90 bucks for a pack of 20). As it was a promotion I was offered few puffs which I gladly accepted. I mean if a girl is ‘Offering’ you something how can you resist it ;). Even after their so called triple filter I felt it was ‘Strong’, so Kudos to the company they have made it to the cut.

Believe me I am no where associated with this Brand, I am just writing this one to return the favor as I offered few free puffs. I love returning favors :) as I hate keeping any. Zest of my life is to Square Off !!!!

Now I know you guys also wanted to know about the second best thing in this blog after the cigarette …The Promoting Ladies :)
Well….combination of alcohol, smoke ,some foot tapping music and some visible skin transforms every girl on the floor into Katrina kaif :) . But nothing happened apart from some genuine smile exchanges . I know I am not good in marketing my self!!
But I really liked the longggg hair of one of the girls. This species of girl is dangerously getting extinct day by day thanks to boy cut, shoulder cut, bob cut and whatever cut available in beauty parlours.

So after they went away I put my dancing shoes on and DJ happily played all the tracks I wanted to Dance On…Twist, Summer of 69 ,Numb, Pardesi , and what not!!!!! And I went on and on and on alone on the floor till everything came to a logical end and somebody whispered in my ear ‘It’s time to go home good boy!!!!’

Wake up 6 in the morning …can still feel the smoke in my throat and alcohol in my head.
I need a nap badly …GN..SD..TC..KS!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Prof. Gopalakrishna would tell the chix, "Arre like this type of things you will do or what? Arre you will kill the peoples ya."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Real Weapons of Mass Destruction!
    It is indeed closer to home
    Than an imagined nuclear bomb in some hell-hole painted with chrome.

    For, far more dangerous than some despot’s vitriol
    Are the “terrible twins”, cigarettes and alcohol,

    So many more lives thus destroyed and devastated
    Than some little lunatic aggravated

    And these “terrible twins” do us “ill”,
    They infact go for the kill
    And yet, no warnings, no uproar,
    No protestations galore!

    Why is that so?
    Dont we know?
    For , in the “corridors of power”
    “Money” and “Greed” be all, and does the conscience devour

    So when you next chance upon a “drunk”
    Or see a “smoker” in a coffin sunk
    Then perhaps may you see
    Where the “real Weapons of Mass Detruction” be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..first question...wat PARDESI song was that... ?????

    1 - tum toh tahre pardesi
    or
    2 - Pardesi pardesi jana nahi
    or
    3 - ooo pardesi - meetha sa chadha hai bukhaar..


    other than that......a couple of vodka down....ppl start seeing a guy as a gal so...in your case she was a gal... :D

    navy cut is one of the oldest brand i think.....have been hearing about it since childhood.....no i didn't used to smoke back then.....and neither do i do it rite now.....but it's such a big brand....atleast in India........

    ReplyDelete
  4. @25 Bar ..thanks !!
    @Rabbit ...fuck you man!!.nice one ..why don't you start ur own blog ;)
    @Hitesh..Thx ...to answer you ..
    it was 3rd one .. meetha sa chadha hai bukhaar..
    ..tum tu therey pardeshi??wld have been heights of drinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ''I need a nap badly …GN..SD..TC..KS!!!!''

    hey KS=?
    ks means what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yashwanth ...KS...stands for keep smiling!!!!


    Thanks for the visit btw....

    ReplyDelete