Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blast from the Past

Finally it's my 10th Blog!! Didn’t expected that this number will come this soon as I usually ran out of ideas while writing :) and given the small range/scope within which I use to write, I feel good about writing about this one.
Why this is special to me??
May be this is could be my last blog !!!!!!
May be I have special feelings for number 10 as I was born on this day or may be I just want to make myself feel a little better as I am not in the best of moods these days.
So what I am going to discuss in this special blog of mine. Thought hard and hard enough but wasn’t able to get any topic, so I searched outside my comfort zone to get inspired.
Thanks to my fellow Blogger / my very good friend , I got an idea !!!....A Photo Blog!!!
So I dig deep into my hard drive and came out with few pictures of my travel/adventures around the world which makes me feel happy..So here we go..enjoy !!!!
Wish this could be the way to my office every morning :) (EHV, The Netherlands)

My experiments with camera (Chandipur Beach, Orissa)




Our bike after Goa trip (750 Km from Hyderabad to Goa covered in one day both ways, in total 5 days 2000 KM and still good enough for one more trip)

Dodhsagar fall near Goa

Morning time in Ghats (Goa)


My lad :)(Grampians, Australia)

And finally me………







4 comments:

  1. Wow. crazy .. amazing..
    refreshingly presented and different.. thats called reinventing oneself.

    Even better as i see this in the morning..
    Vivid pictures say sometimes more than the brain can comprehend and jott on a cobalt clay paper.

    Way to go yogi... and if this is the way you are headed, definitely its not your last blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way to present ur camera skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing clicks... and yeahhh .. always loved your bike .. hahha ..

    ReplyDelete