Sunday, May 16, 2010

‘The God’s Pill’

How many times someone sitting up make us realize that we are just human and it doesn’t take much to bring down this poor soul on its knees.

Yes we are mortal, perishable and above all a delicately balanced machine that most of the times just bluntly refuses to admit the fact that it is susceptible. I as an individual also fall in the same subset; I also sometimes become so mean, arrogant, self centered that other human beings ceases to exist for me. I, me, myself is the motto for most of us, nothing wrong also after all we are in a race!!!

We tend to ignore our weaknesses, our body, our surrounding when every thing is falling in place for us. Seems like a fairy tale or honeymoon period. You can’t do any thing wrong and nothing can go wrong. You feel divine, you feel great and you feel like you are the world.

But what goes around comes around. Something happens which makes you feel that you are not divine!!!!
A disease/illness, some mishap, something bad at work it can come in any form, any shape, any way and you can’t see it coming and it just rams into you …Head On..Bang!!!
And then the suffering starts, sometime it is for days, sometime it is for months and sometimes it is life long!! You can’t do anything about it. You have to go through it. You have to suffer and live with it. And then surfaces the oblivious thought WHY ME!!!

Its not only you, it happens to every one it just changes its forms. God is just trying to be creative that’s it!!! Having gone through it, still going through it and seeing other people going through this game of destiny only one question comes in my mind.
What’s the way out?
Well there is no way out!!!

Sometimes I feel that there should be something like ‘God’s Pill’ which can relive us of all the pain and suffering which we are going through. But sadly the doctor sitting up is in no mood to prescribe this pill to us!!!

I am signing off, I could be inconclusive but I hope you will understand the reason why.

6 comments:

  1. The body is made of panch dhatu as we all know. How do we treat these dhatu's or elements all around us. For example are we not polluting the 'AIR'. Are we not polluting the 'EARTH'. How can our body which is an ammalgamation of these elements, stay pure in that case. No wonder these beauty products sell. Our beauty collections now includes a face wash, a shampoo, an after shampoo moisturisor, a full fledged shaving kit lashed with gels, foams and after shaves, then the body lotions, the foaming bathwares.
    Can these help?

    Cleaning the panch dhatu will! lets start doing that! Well thats about body Yogi! How about the soul? Something like 'POWER YOGA'..crisp 30 mins! You should write about that next.
    A healthy body is a cocoon for the beautiful mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm quite true... We are mortals... :)

    But I would say thr does exist Gods-pill. Too bad your doctor cant give it, neither is it available over the counter. But after seeing around and interacting with ppl I have realized that whatever be the magnitude of suffering, ppl do find ways to get solace.

    Some start following Budhisim, some Art of Living, some go to Himalayas :) others well still keep questioning, Why Me? The key is to realize that it happens and happens to best of us. Its just the way life is. Its a chance to connect to almighty and oneself. And then you find peace.

    Well better said than done, but i guess this is the key. Try connecting to Almighty in anyway, and the pill will be on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's Pill is with you,with me,with everyone. And He gave prescription for all too!! If you know it & follow it,you'll be happy & healthy. Everything should be measured & controlled in the system called nature... If we do anything in excess.. we suffer from it! To overcome that one should follow YOGA, AYURVEDA and Or Nirvana....

    ---Jyotsna

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has the ability to "forgive" us ... for me that is God's pill ..
    so Yogi ..Pray is when u want 2 talk to God; do meditation when u want to listen HIS voice...
    take care .. and enjoy life .. keep in touch with friends..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh.. God's pill .. I feeel, I get the doze of that pill pretty everyday .. I mean, I'm no different.. I crib, I shout and get pissed thinking about "Why does it always happen to me?" and stuffs like that .. but every night when I recall my day's activity, I usually come up with only one conclusion and i.e - "Whatever happens, happen for Good" - "Jo hota hai, ache k liye hota" .. (I love when Abhay deol says it).. ;)
    I know it's kinda hard to digest this line when things are really messed up around you.. But trust me, when you're at peace,even for few minutes.. this line does have helluva depth and truth in it..

    I remember, back in Dubai.. I was sitting inside the car, my bro parked it at the side of the road and got down to get something.. A minute later I saw he actually forgot his wallet in the car itself, so I too got down to go and give it back to him... As soon as I walked, i don't know how many steps away from the car, an awesome range rover at some frekking speed dashes into our car and piled on it .. manhh, just the way as it happens in movies .. At that moment I kinda find it real cool to see a range rover right on top of our car and was laughing like hell.. (ofcourse, my bro was in total shock to see the state of his new avalon but was real happy to see me outta the car..) But now when I think about it, it really scares the hell outta me.. What if I wouldn't have got down from the car? Kya hota mera? .. I would've died or handicapped or anything worst could hv happened.. nai?!... So that's why I believe, there's a reason behind everything.. We know light is important, just because we've actually experienced darkness.. Likewise, we cannot appreciate the good without suffering and understanding the bad.. We can't fight it cause it's part of our life .. God knows what is best for us.. It's just upto us how we live out life?.. Should we keep on cribbing about all the bad or move on and be thankful for the good things which are part of our living? Again, easier said than done.. So the thing is .. we know who we are.. It's a rat race out there .. and every other person will try to dominate us or make us feel low .. But, it's all about us.. We could either take it as a healthy competition or else blame God for all our failure .. At the end of the day, we have to decide if we want to be happy or get ourselves stuck into world ka chakkra.. I chose to be happy ..Ppl might think I'm nothing or something like that but touchwood, nothing bothers me for long.. cause I know I'm actually happy and I'm pretty content in/with life.. and I thank God totally for it..

    Over and Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And my apologies for sucha longg comment ..

    ReplyDelete