Friday, May 28, 2010

The One ‘Missing’ Thing

Sitting alone at home on a lovely Friday evening what can beat this feeling in terms of loneliness.
But still here I am sitting in a corner of my room thinking about what is missing from my life. And suddenly many things pops up in my mind.
My Ex Girl Friends, My Flash friends, My sold bike, My previous companies, My Ex Managers :) ( don’t know where this came from) to name a few but suddenly my conscience reminded me that I am a practical person and these ‘things’ were just a part of my life , a chapter . I should not be bothering about these.

Then I shifted my focus to an another set of things like my almost zero bank balance, My Dream bike (not that found of cars but a convertible can make it to the list :)), My 2BHK (with fully functional bar, billiards table, and voice command based lighting system), a company sponsored Europe trip but again my conscience dashed me that I not a materialistic person also, this is all too fancy stuff. I am not supposed to miss these!!!!

Then is it the joy or satisfaction or ambition or zeal or sense of success which is missing from my life again my conscience told me that these are just feelings. One cannot feel the same joy/satisfaction/ambition/zeal at all times. These are meant to vary from time to time.

Then what is that 'One' thing which I am missing which is making me miserable…Probably these few lines can answer that ….

Tabiyaat en dino begaana-e-gham hoti jaati hai,
Meri hissey ke goya har kushi kam hoti jaati hai,
Wahi hai zindagi lekin ‘jigar’ yeh haal hai apna,
Ke jaisey zindagi se zindagi kam hoti jaati hai….

Inconclusive ending, Not done, abrupt but again my conscience told me that this is just an ending of my blog I should not bother about this also!!!

PS: As usual the piece of poetry is not mine

5 comments:

  1. OMG...now I can relate myself to this too but with some different set of things....u can try some Dragon's milk tht just takes u out of all these thoughts which doesn't make any sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... i realize that people drink to get away from these feelings.. why else?

    Overall a nice blog. Lonliness is scary and a must too, i.e. at times you need to contemplate your past to decide xyz i guess.. In words of Wordsworth "What is life without care,
    We dont have time to stand and stare"

    You are lucky you have that time. Cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's right. you have a customized fantasy with your imaginative pick which shows your taste and then you are struck with this feeling of being materialistic and the next 'rocket science' question is...why to run behind all this, why to do this? It doesn;t have an answer, so to keep it simple, I ask myself, Why not? If there is no answer, I go for that, coz silence is a consent given and if there is any answerk, I don't do it. In this way, i can do things which should be done without turning deaf ears to my conscience. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well! well! well!!!
    You don't bother much.....but is it really true.... may be need to check again... and again... & would say again!!!!... my dear bro... don't bother about things so much... things come & go!! people stay!!.... their well wishes stay!!... your ideas stay!!....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hazaaron Khwahishey Aisi.. K Har Khwahish Par Dum Nikle.. Bahut Nikle Mere Aarmaan, Lekin Phir Bhi Kam Nikle"

    As long as we're active, hyper and alive.. we gonna have this feeling of 'missing something' but what? jiska we actually can't have any proper answer.. Cause we eventually keep on filling that missing part (as we move on in life) which we think was missing from our life.. Be it some material or your would be.. But yeaah, when you reach your so called actual Old age ,, hmm say 70,80 or even 95.. you might actually miss your wife/hubby if she/he's no more, or your Jawaaan life or anything... I know crap .. that's why me telling .. don't burden yourself with such thoughts.. Work your way towards happiness and you ain't gonna miss anything much !! ;) ..

    ReplyDelete